Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Givenchy Rottweiler tank top



I couldn't say NO to this Givenchy Rottweiler tank top when I tried it on two weeks ago in a store in Warsaw. Actually it could be worn as a dress, because it's quite long. I mixed it with a gold jewellery and my favourite cut out summer boots. Now I'm looking for a new pair for upcoming season that will help me which helps me survive the colder and rainny fall days. I found some nice boots in the ALDO UK website. I consider the one with studs and one with leopard print. Any suggestions?

Ps. I'm flying to London tomorrow! Can't wait! <3

Wiedziałam, że prędzej czy później i tak go kupię. Myślę o tank topie Givenchy z rottweilerem, do którego kupna przymierzałam się od dawna. Okazał się być całkiem długi, więc traktuje go jako sukienkę. Najlepiej wygląda w połączeniu ze złotą biżuterią i ciężkimi butami.

Właśnie pakuję walizki i jutro lecę do Londynu. Nie mogę się doczekać <3






ph. by Ola Golczyńska

( wearing Givenchy top, Alexander Wang Brenda bag, Jeffrey Campbell boots from Nasty Gal, YES necklace & bracelet, Guess watch, American Apparel Neon Pink nail polish, H&M rings with the sign of the zodiac )


Music: Azealia Banks - 1991



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment