Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

OUTFIT: Christopher Kane Hoodie

Photobucket

I decided that I like the Christopher Kane hoodie better when I layer a "pretty" sleeveless shirt underneath (light blue H&M trend shirt) instead of just wearing it only with a printed tee, the look didn't feel right untill I layered the light blue top with it, it's prob me being silly and me liking the balance between the pretty and the rough.. The hoodie is so heavy though, it's ridiculous, I'm thinking of making it my favorite airport wear just to fuzz up Airport security, for fun ;)

wearing: Christopher Kane for TopShop hoodie, H&M trend blouse, TopShop top, freepeople jeans, Lucette bag, Zara shoes

ps. Happy.. uhm Scarry Halloween!!
xoxox

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment