Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

All About Eye Lashes

Photobucket

After sharing my favorite Hair and Eyeliner tutorials (and my own Hair tutorial) I will move on to ...... the Lashes!

All I know is that when it comes to Eye Lashes you will have to go through a trial and error phase for sure (of course I'm talking about the Falsies) and I have seen Trial and Error in Falsies! I have seen it all from friends showing glue roots and to fake lashes hanging half way the cheek (I can totally imagine this happening on the perfect Date) But don't worry..  I did find some tutorials to live by!




1) Curl your Eye Lashes!

Curling your Lashes would be commandment number 1.
Did you know you can curl your eyelashes after applying your mascara? It's something a lot of people like to do for a look that stays all day (you would need to wait at least 5 min for the mascara to dry)

the secret to Lash Curling:
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/10/pinch-me/  



2) Find Your Perfect Mascara!

This could very well become a Forrest Gump scene where I could spent the next hour or so naming all the Mascaras, there is Volumizing Mascara, Lengthening Mascara, Fiber Mascara, Blue Mascara,  Pink Mascara... very well, you get the idea...
Fact is that the shape of the wand and the type of Mascara do make a difference, whether you want a natural look, longer lashes or Full looking lashes. Look at the Beauty Departments "War of the Wands" post to see what a difference the wand alone makes! You will need to find Your perfect Mascara!

http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/04/mascara-wands/



3) False Eye Lashes

Oh the fun! The reason I am all for it is picture number 6 in my collage which means I would need to master the individual lashes and would need to master how to apply them on the bottom line (the Beauty Departments Mini Falsies and Mastering Falsies tutorials are a great way to start) 

http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/07/quick-tips-for-lash-strips/
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/09/minim-eyes-me/


Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment