Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I will be wearing Burgondy in London

Photobucket

Hiiiiii, it's now really early in the morning (I sound awake but trust me I'm not) and I'm all packed and set to go. I will leave the house in a few minutes for.... LONDON! I'm so exited! My last London visit feels like ages ago so I was totally stoked when Miista invited me over for a fun shoe-infused week. Besides visiting Miista I will get to see my English Blogger Friends and of course get to do all the London and Fun related things! It's going to be so good!

I figured this blog post would be a good introduction of my new Miista's (yes, obviously I'm a fan) Burgundy Mia boots, I will be wearing them in London soooooon whoohooo
xoxo 


FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment