Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela x H&M






ph. and edit. by me

I visited H&M showroom in London to see Maison Martin Margiela x H&M collection and take some pictures of my favourite pieces. My eyes are always focused on the leather jackets, because finding a perfect one is not a piece of cake. This Margiela jacket is absolutely amazing. I'm also delighted with the silver 'heavy' jewellery and the mirror ball leggings which in my opinion will be a bestseller.
Apart from that I had a chance to try the body with integrated bra on and take some pictures on the roof with the amazing view of London - see it here. The body is my number one of the collection.
Thank you Claire from H&M PR team for the invitation! :)


Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment