Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

New Tattoo!

Photobucket
Those who follow me on Twitter and Instagram already knew.. But for those who don't;
Last Wednesday I got Spontaneous Tattoo number 3! (and I love tattoos, see inspiration here and the Top 10 Fashion blogger tattoos

I was finishing up a blogpost at the Miista head-offices when Camille from ClamourforGlamour arrived from Denmark for the Miista x Muubaa event and while we were figuring out what to do that day I kind of mentioned (a bit out of the blue) that I wouldn't mind getting a new Tattoo, I guess Camille is very much like me and instead of being boring and bringing up the whole "you should think about this" process she took me to Camden where she knew a good tattoo shop and before I knew it I was inked! Freedom! Oh and don't worry about the "Spontaneous Part" I tend to do everything in life on a Whim! It's really who I am.
xoxo

ps. the Jumper is from TopShop and the leather Jacket is from Muubaa (more Muubaa and Miista coming soon! but have a preview here!)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment