Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

OUTFIT: Dip Dyed Leather Jacket

Photobucket
photos by Aida Nizankøvska


Ai, belly exposure thanks to the H&M trend cropped jumper and H&M trend trousers combination.. and seriously I keep my belly to myself most of the time, but yeah.. here you have it...

But this post is not about my belly but about my new Muubaa S/S 2013 Dip Dyed biker jacket!! I iz in lovesssssszzzz!!! The jacket is not in stores yet but I promise I will give a big shout out when it is because the S/S 2013 collection is really really good!! Oh btw-ez I felt so smart wearing my Urban Outfitters glitter socks with the gold Miista May boots but that tiny detail goes mostly unnoticed now hahaha
xoxo

wearing: Muubaa Tehmi Dip Dyed Biker Jacket c/o Muubaa, H&M Trend jumper and Trousers, Urban Outfitters socks, Miista May Boots c/o Zalando

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment